Images are representations only.
SF-1 - Stratafan™ Forced Convection Fan for Infrared HeatersBrand: Thermon, Inc.
The Stratafan™ enhances the space heating performance of our industry-leading Cata-Dyne™ Infrared Gas Catalytic Heaters by adding forced convection capabilities, promoting uniform heat distribution in enclosed areas, and reducing temperature stratification and ventilation dead spots.
Immediate benefits of using a Stratafan with your Cata-Dyne™ heater include higher overall air temperature, lower humidity levels, and reduced condensation/ice build-up.
A unique combination of technical ingenuity and simple construction offer a rugged unit with long service life. The Stratafan™ is compatible with Cata-Dyne™ heaters of any size using our selection of mounting kits.Features
- Self-powered by a thermoelectric generator with no external power source required and few moving parts
- Rugged, light weight, durable construction for long life
- Even heat distribution reduces humidity and moisture condensation
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations. Installed in conjunction with a Cata-Dyne™ WX or MKII heater
- CSA: Class I, Divisions 1 & 2, Group D
- Hazardous Locations, Certified to Temperature code T3C.
- Max. 150 cfm