Images are representations only.
MLH Series Micro Line HeaterBrand: Thermon Cata-Dyne™
The Cata‑Dyne™ Micro Line Heater prevents equipment freezing and possible hydrate formation during pressure reduction at natural gas regulating sites.
The Micro Line Heater heats the gas stream using infrared radiant heat transfer, eliminating the use of burners, glycol fluid and high maintenance heat exchange systems. Custom engineered units for nonstandard applications are available.
The Cata‑Dyne™ Micro Line Heater's use of direct infrared heat transfer eliminates the need for traditional gas fired glycol bath systems. The elimination of glycol based heat transfer systems results in a more environmentally favourable installation.
High field maintenance and operating costs are all eliminated by the Cata‑Dyne™ Micro Line Heater.
- Ideal for lower flow conditions where Glycol Water Bath systems are excessive
- Approximately ¼ of the cost of standard glycol water bath system
- No glycol
- Simple start-up allows for system to be shut-down and started as required during low/zero flow conditions
- Reduced maintenance
- Allows for installation in existing facility by mounting onto 1" and 2" piping reducing installation costs
- Certified for use in Class I, Division 1 & 2, Group D locations
- Conforms to CSA B149.3
- Meets the new ANSI Z83.20a-2010/CSA 2.34a-2010. Sizes available from 10,000 to 40,000 Btu
- Handles between 40 to 130 Mcf/D of Natural Gas
- With pressure reductions as high as 1200 psi down to 50 psi without freeze-offs
- Simple thermostat controls allowing for easy adjustment
- 10,000 to 40,000 BTU
- Single: 6" × 24"
- Double: 12" × 24"
- Quad: 24" × 24"