Images are representations only.
FLO-DRI Series Compressed Gas Scrubbing SystemBrand: Thermon Cata-Dyne™
The FLO-DRI gas scrubber removes gas contaminants including H2S, moisture, hydrocarbon, aerosols and particulate solids at point of use. All FLO-DRI filters are engineered for low cost and long life, featuring easy cartridge change out, low pressure drop and low maintenance.Features
- Removes particulate down to 0.5 microns in size
- O-ring closure seal
- Working pressures up to 250 psig
- Variable flow rates with low pressure drop
- Drain cock
- Patented "quick change" filters
- Variety of filtration media available, including activated carbon, activated aluminum and molecular sieve
- Max. 250 psig
- 1/4" to 2"
Material of Construction
- Compressured Air
- Natural Gas
FLO-DRI gas scrubbers employ various media cartridges to remove moisture oil, H2S and particulate down to 0.5 micron in size, providing clean, dry gas for critical applications.